For over five decades The Russ Darrow Group has been delivering an uncompromised customer experience.
Our involvement in the community and serving our customers has been the foundation of our success.
The Russ Darrow Group is searching for motivated, hard working, & driven individuals to help us keep developing our dynamic culture.
The Russ Darrow Group makes a "career investment" in the development of its employees.
This philosophy is unique to the automotive industry.
We believe in "growing our own." In 2004, the Darrow University was developed to formalize this, allowing all employees to be well trained and prepared for the future.
We also offer best in class benefits including health insurance for as low as $79 per month!!!
Why You: You’re not just looking for a paycheck, you’re looking to be a part of something big.
You want to work with a team that gives back to the community at every opportunity.
You want to show off your skills to get to the next level.
You want to look for a leadership team that is truly invested in you and your career.
The Russ Darrow Group has a track record for success and a positive plan for the future, and we'd like you to be a part of it.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: * Performing work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or Kia standards
* Diagnosing and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc.
to specification * Providing labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
* Explaining mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
* Continuously learning new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
* Inspecting and testing new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made
JOB REQUIREMENTS As a General Line Automotive Technician, you will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver.
* Previous Dealership Experience is Preferred
* Hold a valid driver’s license with a good driving record
* Dealership experience preferred * Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) is a plus
* Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
* Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
BENEFITS: * Medical, Dental & Vision
* 401(k) w/ Matching Funds * Paid Holidays
* Paid Vacations * Sundays off
Location/Region: Waukesha, WI (53186)