If you are looking for an exciting and rewarding challenge, this may be a custom-made opportunity for you....... The Hertz Dream Cars Client Manager
supervises day-to-day operations to ensure productivity, efficiency, and profitability as well as exceptional customer satisfaction. This will involve responsibility for a fleet of the most exotic and exclusive vehicles. The Client Manager will report to the Executive Client Manager and help to ensure vehicles are serviced to meet client needs and unique demands. They will also help supervise locations and accounts throughout the South Florida pool / area. In addition, the Client Manager will:
- Drive sales efforts to target prospective new accounts within the niche market of high end exclusive rentals.
- Maintain positive and professional rapport with current accounts and support relationships with new accounts
- Assist in fulfilling financial goals created for the pool/area.
- Ensure delivery of exceptional service to an exclusive clientele that demands only the best in class products, services, and amenities.
- Supervise the daily activities of the office (fleet, utilization, depreciation, reservations, schedules, etc) and prepare reports including P&L statements, budgets, operating reviews and audits.
- Supervise and train staff to operate and showcase the exclusive Hertz Super Cars Collection Fleet.
- Follow and enforce Hertz policies and procedures on a daily basis.
Mandatory Requirements Educational Backgroud:
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- Must have previous experience, minimum 1-2 years, in sales and customer service, preferable dealing with a high-end clientele.
- Management experience preferred.
- Experience in the car rental industry, car sales, hospitality or tourism is a plus.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and excellent driving record.
- Strong and effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Assist in managing and overseeing fleet in multiple locations.
- Work effectively and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to execute plans and logistics and coordinate deliveries of vehicles to clients with precision
- Professionally supervise employees including: training, setting expectations, follow up and corrective action.
- Ability to work effectively with a clientele that demands only the best in class products, services, and amenities.
- Strong sales analysis skills and the ability to negotiate contracts.
- Strong problem-solving and decision making skills.
- Knowledge of the global business and travel environment. Must have basic computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability to drive and operate multiple types of vehicles including shift, automatic, and high powered specialty vehicles with utmost safety and caution.
- Must project a professional appearance at all times.
- Excellent written and spoken communication with the ability to engage in verbal interaction with the customers.
Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening. EEO/AA: Females/Minorities/Disabled/Vets
Location/Region: Atlanta, GA (US)