We are company that cares about our employees and we work to ensure your continued growth and success.
We are a family owned and operated dealership in Dallas for over 30 years with an outstanding culture and growing team. If you feel you would be a great fit with our amazing team, please carefully review what we have to offer, and what we expect from our employees below:
Why Goodson Acura Of Dallas:
* Family Owned and Operated – We Treat You As A Member Of The Family, Not A Number
* Outstanding Culture, Facilities and Work Environment
* Your Work/Life Balance Is Very Important To Us
* Hands On Management Staff
* We Believe In Promoting From Within
* Opportunity for Your Career Growth
* You Will Be A Part Of The Award Winning Team:
- Precision Team Award Winner Year After Year
- Dealer Rater Dealer Of The Year (Texas)
- Recognized Level Of Master Acura Certified Technicians & Staff
* Active In Community And Charitable ActivitiesBenefits:
* Excellent Medical, Dental & Vision Plans With Company Contribution Towards Premiums
* 401k Company Match (Fully Vested After 5 Years Of Employment)
* Referral / Bonus Program
* Paid Vacation
* Paid Training for Technicians
* Ongoing Training and Development
* Competitive Compensation
* Annual Bonuses Paid At End Of Year
* Company Provided Life Insurance
* Company Provided Long Term Disability
* Discounts On Vehicle Purchases, Parts and Service
* Length Of Company Service Recognition Includes Rings, Diamonds & Even A Rolex Watch For 25 Years Of Service
* Develop and maintain a customer base.
* Generate and qualify leads. * Responsible for collecting payments.
* Provide customers with promotional materials.
* Work with manufacturing reps to promote products
* Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships.
* Utilize promotional programs provided.
* Maintain professionalism while interacting with customers and co-workers.
* Ensure that orders are placed in a timely manner to ensure proper delivery.
* Any other associated function required to complete the tasks assigned by the Manager.
* 5 Years Whole Sale Experience Required
* Proficiency With OEConnection & Trax Softwares
* Excellent Communication and Customer Service Skills - Will Be Selling Over the Phone
* Valid Driver's License
* Professional Appearance and Work Ethic
* Ability To Work In A Fast Paced Environment
* Solid Work Ethic Around Attendance and Punctuality
* Complete A Pre-Employment Drug Screen and Background Check
Location/Region: Dallas, TX (75219)