Jr. Cloud Security Engineer/Perm/Dallas, TX/75k-85k
JR. CLOUD SECURITY ENGINEER-PERM- DALLAS, TX
Our client located in Dallas, TX is currently seeking a Jr. Cloud Security Engineer to join their team. If the qualifications below are a match to your background and you are looking for a new opportunity give us a call.
* 1 Day work from home
* Some schedule Flexibility within reason
* Leadership opportunities available
* Aggressive company growth plans with many opportunities available for personal growth
We look forward to speaking with you soon!
Jr. Cloud Security Engineer Skills & Requirements:
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
* Familiar with system hardening, vulnerability scanning, intrusion / detection practices.
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in Information Technology and Security Operations. Active Industry certifications (such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, CEH, GCIH) are a plus.Experience in PowerShell is a plus.
* Experienced with Azure, AWS and Microsoft built in security tools (preferred).
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it. Additionally, if the position is a consulting role, Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
* Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
* ATOP - Accrued time off program
* Consultant lunches and outings
* Care packages/Survival packs
* Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.
This national General Contractor who sprung to life in 1992 and since then have completed 3,500 projects across 450 cities. The aim of this firm is to be the very best design-build contractor in the industry. They use a proven design-build methodology to bring clients’ visions to life while delivering the very best experience.They have offices to serve clients from coast-to-coast – across an array of industries.
Location/Region: Dallas, TX (US)