Worldpay is a global payments leader powering international commerce with deep fintech expertise and a shared passion for our customers. Whether in-store, online, or on a mobile device, we process over 40 billion transactions annually and offer more than 300 payment methods supporting 126 currencies across 146 countries. It's the perfect place for exceptional people to take their careers to the next level.
Worldpay is able to grow rapidly by capitalizing on an array of business opportunities that present varying levels of risk on the part of the company. By being analytical and methodical in the way we approach risk, we can mitigate risk/reward opportunities in a way that anticipates pitfalls to ensure success. Whether it's areas for expansion, or identifying risk with certain clients and partners, being preemptive and proactive in our audit, we will always come out ahead.
The Leader -- Risk performs analyses on customers' financial status to evaluate risk associated with the client as well as for establishing a proper credit limit. He/she will work cross-functionally with disparate teams such as Sales Support, Customer Service, and Accounts Receivable to reconcile accounts and gain insight into a customers' potential for risk. By being analytical on our internal and external processes, Worldpay will continue its rapid growth as we mitigate inefficiencies and problem areas.
A World of Opportunity
We're turbo-charging our industry by nurturing the fintech experts needed to help our customers prosper. We don't try to ride the winds of change. We create them. We're proud to be shaping the future of payments by supporting the growth and development of our colleagues. We provide opportunities to learn and the flexibility needed to get the job done. We strive to hire the best and to create a climate where curiosity is king. So, wherever you join us around the world, we'll empower you to fulfill your potential. If this is the kind of career experience you're looking for, we invite you to apply today.
- Manages the activities of credit approval and credit collection.
- Develops, implements and maintains systems, procedures and policies.
- Recommends credit limits and handles special credit arrangements and problem collection accounts.
- Oversees analysis of accounts receivable, aging of accounts to determine overdue accounts, and establishing collection procedures.
- Selects, develops and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Receives assignments in the form of objectives and determines how to use resources to meet schedules and goals.
- Provides guidance to Risk Analysts and Specialists within the latitude of established company policies.
- Recommends changes to policies and establishes procedures that affect immediate organization(s).
- Works on issues where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends.
- Follows processes and operational policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Develops and administers schedules, performance requirements; may have budget responsibilities.
- Manages the coordination of the activities of a section or department with responsibility for results, including costs, methods and staffing.
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions for which reasonable accommodation will be made. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. This position description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Colleagues may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their leader, subject to reasonable accommodation.