The TCG Team continues to grow and we are looking for a new teammate.
The responsibilities are many but include being the primary liaison with our clients (B2B and non-profit mainly) and overseeing all the details of small and large-scale events. The ability to manage intricate budgets is a necessity. We are looking for someone who understands event logistics, has strong problem solving skills, and is a critical thinker. The pace is fast. Calm under pressure is a must. This is NOT an entry level position.
Our new teammate must understand the value events bring to an organization. We are looking for a team member that understands events are about more about strategy and logistics than linens and flowers.
The ideal candidate is passionate and experienced in the event industry. The job requires non-traditional work times including some weekends, holidays, and occassional out-of-town travel.
Position reports directly to the President of the company, though we don't have much of a hierarchy.
Some behaviors that are important to us:
- desire and ability to learn
- works well independently AND likes to collaborate with a team
- ability to work in a fluid environment
Benefits - health insurance, dental insurance, retirement plan, progressive vacation policy
No relocation package provided. Face-to-face interview required.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 10 years of industry experience with at least 5 managing events with budgets of $100,000.
- Well-spoken, with solid presentation skills
- Thorough researcher
- High standards
- Minimum education is a Bachelor's degree
- Ability to work with C-level clients
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Valid driver's license