CLOSING DATE: November 19, 2018
This is a Work at Home (WAH) position. The Duty Station will be the selectee's home address. Applicants must reside in Clackamas County, Oregon to be considered for this position. Relocation will NOT be paid.
The individual selected for this position will:
- Plan, develop, and coordinate the partnership agreements to ensure activities at all levels are carried out, resolve problems encountered, and determine the need for renegotiation.
- Address questions, concerns and issues related to current and potential partners and stakeholders.
- Establish partnership agreements with federal, tribal, state and local governments, and/or local businesses and community groups to develop specific strategies to eliminate enumeration barriers in specific regions in support of the Decennial Census.
- Develop presentations, give briefings, conduct meetings and promote partnerships with various governments, local businesses and community groups.
50% or less - Position requires 25% local travel and 25% overnight travel.
Conditions of Employment
- U.S. citizen and be 18 years or older to be hired.
- Suitability/Background Investigation for Federal employment.
- Registered for Selective Service if applicable. (www.sss.gov)
- A trial period may be required.
- This is not a Bargaining Unit position.
Applicants must meet all qualification requirements by the closing date of this announcement.
Applicants are responsible for ensuring that the application submitted clearly indicates that they meet the qualifications listed below. To be eligible for this position, you must have the specialized experience, education, or a combination as indicated below.
Experience refers to paid and unpaid experience, including volunteer work done through National Service programs (e.g., Peace Corps, AmeriCorps) and other organizations (e.g., professional; philanthropic; religious; spiritual; community, student, social). Volunteer work helps build critical competencies, knowledge, and skills and can provide valuable training and experience that translates directly to paid employment. You will receive credit for all qualifying experience, including volunteer experience.
Supervisory & Non supervisory positions $14.50 - $19.50 per hour
HOW TO APPLY: To apply on-line, you must complete and submit an application through the website by clicking the APPLY NOW button on this page to go to our site. follow the prompts to either create a profile or sign into your USAJOBS account, answer the questions, and submit all required documents.
Your complete application, including required documents, must be received by 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time (ET) on the closing date of November 19, 2018.
Location/Region: Beavercreek, OR (US - 97004)