Full / Part Time: Full-Time
Location: Springfield, Massachusetts
Seeking a Full Time HR Coordinator
What you will do:
- Manages the day to day operations of the HR Consulting Office, while working in a fast-paced environment
- Acts as the first point of contact for the office, serving as front office customer service point person for walk-in traffic to the HR Consulting and HR Business Partner area. Will receive and screen visitors and telephone calls for department and responds to general inquiries or routes to appropriate person in accordance with established telephone standards.
- Will triage internal clients to appropriate team members in order to provide a positive customer experience for internal clients.
- Provide administrative and calendar scheduling functions to the HR Consulting Director (s) and the HR Business Partner team
- Work with highly confidential information, and will interface with employees and Senior Leaders throughout the organization.
- Will act as a member of project teams, providing project support for complex project work within the HR Consulting Organization. Providing complex administrative support that includes scheduling, presentation development, communications, project and data tracking and coordination of technical expertise and resources needed for timely and accurate project delivery.
- Develops complex spreadsheets and databases in order to track projects and work.
- Adheres to system and department compliance policies, and any and all applicable lawas and regulations.
What you will need:
- High School Diploma/ GED required
- Associate’s Degree preferred
- 5 + years in administrative role supporting multiple individuals is required
- Advanced computer skills to included demonstrated proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel and Access is required
- Demonstrated record of managing multiple priorities, meeting deadlines, superb organizational skills, project management and office management skills.
- Prior use of Vizio/ Kronos and Smartsheets is preferred
- Typing Testing/ Data Entry/ Microsoft Office Suite testing is required to be completed.
What you will need to know:
- Full-time position (Monday through Friday)
- Springfield, MA
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Location/Region: Springfield, MA (US)