Provides painting, staining, and/or drywall installation or repairs as required per the location in all areas, interior and exterior, as determined necessary.This is an essential personnel position. If you are required to work during a closure, you must provide accurate and current contact information and are responsible for maintaining communication with TNPRC. Failure to report to work when requested by supervisor or manager will result in disciplinary action as outlined by the staff handbook.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to read, write, and understand English
- Ability to perform the essential duties of the job required, including the ability to sit, stand and move about for extended periods of time
- Ability to carry out instructions and perform duties accurately and safely
- Ability to report to work on time and ability to work overtime when needed
- Good communication skills and able to display good judgment
Required Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3 years related experience
- Ability to obtain OEHS certification for N-95 and SCBA upon employment per OEHS and OSHA regulation section 1910.134. (g) (1) (i) subtitle 1910.134(g)(1)(:)(A), and 1910.134(g)(1)(:)(B) required; ability to maintain SCBA and N-95 certification required
How To Apply
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this job.This posting will remain open until filled.Tulane is an EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled employer.
Location/Region: Covington, LA (US)