With our rich history of success and growth, we are looking to expand our workforce and are currently looking for driven, excited, dedicated individuals that are ready for the opportunity to join a winning team and continue to drive home the culture of success that we have built.
OnSite Dealer Solutions is currently hiring for a Service Washer to work side-by-side with positive people committed to doing whatever it takes to take care of our customers.
We offer room for growth and advancement into a management position.
WHY GOODSON ACURA OF DALLAS:
* Family Owned and Operated – We Treat You As A Member Of The Family, Not A Number
* Outstanding Culture, Facilities and Work Environment
* Hands On Management Staff
* Opportunity For Your Career Growth
* You Will Be A Part Of The Award Winning Team:
- Precision Team Award Winner Year After Year
- Dealer Rater Dealer Of The Year (Texas)
- Recognized Level Of Master Acura Certified Technicians & Staff
* Active In Community and Charitable ActivitiesBenefits:
* Onsite Dealer Solutions pays 50% of employees health, dental and vision insurance.
* Paid Time Off at 6 months of employment.
* Approach, Greet, and Offer Assistance or Direction To Any Customer Who Enters The Dealership Showroom or Sales Lot
* Drive Vehicles To and From Service Areas and Lot As Needed
* Service Vehicles With Gas, Oil, and Water
* Assist Department (Sales or Service As Needed) With Vehicle Flow (In Service) or Display (On The Lot)
* Provides Customer Courtesy Washes As Requested
* Shuttle Vehicles and Customers On/Off Premises When Needed
* Other Duties or Tasks As Requested or Required
* Prior Automotive Experience Preferred But Not Required
* Minimum High School Diploma or GED Equivalent Required
* Valid Driver’s License
* Must Be Able To Drive A Standard or Automatic Transmission Vehicle, With A Clean Record Of Driving
* Excellent Communication and Customer Service Skills
* Professional Appearance and Work Ethic
* Ability To Work In A Fast Paced Environment
* Must Be Available To Work 40 Hours A Week, and Some Nights and/or Weekends
* Solid Work Ethic Around Attendance and Punctuality
* Complete A Pre-Employment Drug Screen and Background Check
Location/Region: Dallas, TX (75219)