We are seeking a qualified Electrical Fabrication Specialist, with the added ability to build and wire control panels. Additional duties will include the installation of conduit, as well pulling of wires, termination of wires on and between equipment skids and field installation of systems with our installation personnel. The person in this position must be able to read electrical schematics as well as process and instrumentation drawings.
- Capability to read & comprehend electrical schematics.
- Experience in assembling electrical control panels.
- Ability to route and bundle wires and cables neatly and according to established electrical standards.
- Experience with AC/DC circuits.
- Experience with field wiring on industrial equipment is a must (conduit, sensors, disconnects, etc.)
- Travel to job sites as required to install panels, provide warranty support or generally assist in any onsite duties as required
(company vehicle provided).
- Knowledge of NEC and UL508A regulations and standards.
- Two Year Trade School or Associates Degree in Electronics
- Two years of wiring experience preferred
- Skilled in the use of hand and power tools (in a safe manner)
- Competent in the use of precision measurement tools
- High motivation level and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Ability to work well with others
- Strong attention to detail and organization
- Proficient math and communication skills
- Demonstrated computer skills (Microsoft Office)
**Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
**Background check and drug test is required.
Filter & Water Technologies, Inc. is a customer-oriented company founded upon the concept of evaluating a customer’s specific water quality needs and providing customized solutions to meet those needs. The vast majority of our customized skid mounted - prepiped - prewired systems include integral control systems with Programmable Logic Controllers, Human Machine Interfaces and/or Touch Screens.