Amica is searching for talented individuals to fill Associate Adjuster positions in our countrywide branch offices as part of our Future Leaders Program.
Through extensive hands-on training, personal mentorships and professional growth opportunities, we develop the future leaders of our company through this entry-level management position.
An Associate Adjuster training class is scheduled for January 2019.
• Conduct thorough examinations of claims through investigations, which includes assessing loss sites, performing research and consulting experts
• Balance investigations of claims with file reporting, both in the branch office and your home office
• Analyze information and make decisions on claim files
• Educate customers, vendors and other involved parties throughout the claims process
• Negotiate with attorneys and other parties to ensure fair and equitable claims settlements
• Develop positive relationships with customers and other industry professionals
• Acquire and apply knowledge of legal concepts, medical terminology and home construction
• Deliver extraordinary customer service at every touch point throughout the claims process
• Bachelor's degree, any major
• Willingness and ability to relocate countrywide
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated customer service experience
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to identify, analyze and solve problems
• Valid driver’s license for company vehicle use
Associate Adjusters begin their career with Amica with a seven-week paid training program at our Corporate Headquarters in Lincoln, Rhode Island. Here you'll learn about our company culture and our focus on customer service while developing an understanding of our products, services and systems.
After completion of the training program, Associate Adjusters will be assigned to one of our countrywide branch offices. Branch assignments will depend upon company needs at the time. Candidates must be willing and able to relocate to any of our branch offices.