Grande Cheese Company is looking for a Project Manager to join the team! The ideal candidate with have specific experience with ERP implementations/upgrades, awareness of coding, willingness to consider feedback, serves as a true partner with internal customers and the enterprise while meeting deliverable timelines. Cloud experience is a perk!
Planning and Communication
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Plan, schedule and track; project timelines, milestones and deliverables using appropriate tools.
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
- Conduct post project reviews and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
- Where required, negotiate with other department managers for the acquisition of required personnel from within the company.
- Determine and assess need for additional staff and/or consultants and make the appropriate recruitment if necessary during project cycle.
- Manages vendor relationships to achieve the desired results.
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
Bachelors Degree or better in Information Technology or related field.
8-10 years: • Eight to ten years or more years’ experience in a project management related role. • Demonstrated experience managing large-scale, multi-functional projects. ERP and/or CRM experience preferred. • Familiarity with both Agile and Waterfall project methodologies. • Experience with cloud deployed projects preferred but not required.
Licenses & Certifications
Project Management Prof
Mid-size, national manufacturer of branded Italian cheeses primarily for food service consumption. Headquartered in the Fond du Lac, WI area.
In today's marketplace, a company stands alone when it can purposefully make the connection between centuries-old traditions and the modern table...and do it with undeniable passion. At Grande, we strive to be the benchmark in bridging innovation and tradition. An enterprise with a tradition of quality, and a quality of tradition.
Across every aspect of our business, from producer dairy to your palate, we are committed to establishing genuine connections with those who insist on differentiating themselves from the ordinary. Whether you are enjoying an evening out with friends at your favorite independent pizzeria or Italian restaurant, or building lasting memories with your family across the dinner table, every Grande Associate is personally engaged in helping you establish connections that are timeless...no shortcuts.
Location/Region: Fond Du Lac, WI (US)