Our organization has developed a new business division and we are very close to launch date. We are looking for someone to help develop and lead our office and customer service team from our Dallas Corporate Headquarters.
We have designed and now will be manufacturing a line of products which will be sold to retail stores. We have also developed a second line of products which will be sold online direct to consumer under a sub brand. Our products pertain to the home furnishings industry and are well above average in quality, features and value.
Our philosophy is to develop a great team and empower them to provide our customers (both retail organizations and online consumers) with an outstanding customer experience. This position will offer someone the opportunity to be part of an company that will quickly grow and will need to have the ability to grow with the company and in turn hire and coach individuals who can meet the expectations of our customers.
Snapshot of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible to develop and lead a customer service team as well as some direct supervisory responsibility of other company team members
- Oversee others who will be involved in billing and limited logistics
- Analyze data and provide results and insights to company management
- Support operations where needed
- Monitor and respond to consumer e-mail and limited inbound call activity
- Ensure that all customers are satisfied when they reach out to us and develop appropriate solutions to any issues
- Manage any consumer escalations to balance complete customer satisfaction with costs
A Successful Candidate will Possess the Following Attributes:
- Ability to train and develop others
- Proactively work to foresee problems and create solutions
- High level of personal integrity
- Sound problem solving skills
- Ability to help develop, oversee and implement customer service program and direct others toward achievement of company objectives
- Create an environment where your team loves what they do
- Minimum of 2 years working in management where you oversaw the growth of a team
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience working in an environment that can be fast paced
- Have developed and implemented strategies to solve current or anticipated problems
- Track record of making sound business decision during sometimes short timelines
- Growth opportunities as the company grows
- Medical - Dental - Vision
- Paid Vacation
- Employee purchase incentives
- An environment where your talents will help shape the growth of the organization
Our company has been in business for over 60 years and we've built a reputation within our industry as one of its premier manufacturers. We are excited to launch a new division in the organization. Our newly created division has designed and built a product line which will be sold to retail companies as well, we have created a separate product line that will be sold online directly to consumers.
Location/Region: Dallas, TX (US)