Publicly traded Light Industrial Staffing Agency is working to identify a Rock Star Production Onsite Manager for one of our long-term customers located in Carrollton, TX. This site produces some very well-known Healthfood/Vitamin supplements.
- This role serves as the main point of contact between the client company's Supervisory Team and our Staffing Agency. This role ensures that we have adequate numbers of employees (by communicating needs to the Recruiting Branch) and scheduling the right people to avoid overtime.
- The ideal candidate will have a keen sense of scheduling, keeping in mind OT across 6 departments and over 300 employees
- Previous Recruiting and Staffing On-site experience is great, but more importantly the understanding of how high volumn production works and the scheduling of employees.
- Computer skills are needed to use our software to run reports and determine where employees can be worked.
- This role attends production meetings, is relied on for their expertise and provides an onsite consultative perspective to our customer.
- Last but not least, the ideal candidate can think on their feet, identify weaknesses in the process, and come up with ideas to solve the problems.
Salary is base 55K plus a generous monthly commission based on gross profit.
Excellent company benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision, company matched 401K, 17 days of PTO from day 1, accrued weekly, and more.
Please apply with a detailed resume for quick response. We are looking to make a quick hire when the right candidate is identified.
BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF) is a nationwide leader in strategic workforce solutions. Headquartered in Plano, Texas, BG Staffing provides staffing services to a variety of industries through its various divisions. Our family of professional staffing companies brings more than 100 years of experience to the table. BG Staffing, Inc. was ranked as the 60th largest U.S. staffing company in 2017 and was named the 71st fastest growing staffing company in the country in 2016 by Staffing Industry Analysts.
At InStaff we do more than just supply talent.
We recruit the best talent for your business.
We hire talented job seekers for positions that match their skills, experience and interests.
We motivate our people to perform by providing clear expectations and performance metrics.
We lead the pack. Developing solutions for our clients, helping candidates reach their goals, all while providing unrivaled service - with a smile.
Partnerships with a purpose.
80% of the staffing process is the same no matter who you work with. InStaff has mastered the 80%, so we "live in the 20%." We look for meaningful ways to partner with our clients. Light industrial staffing services and on-site staffing services are just part of what we do. Need a skilled worker to close a talent gap? Need someone to manage temporary call center staff? Do you need a complete on-site solution to manage your large contingent staff?
We'll work closely with you to create solutions to your workforce management problems, freeing you to focus on your business.
Staffing, Recruiting, Human Resources, Consulting
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Public Company
3608 Preston Road Suite 205 Plano, TX 75093 United States
Company Size: 51-200 employees
Location/Region: Carrollton, TX (US)