Service – Repair Field Supervisor
Department: MEI Michigan – Livonia Office
Reports to: Michigan General Manager
MEI - Total Elevator Solutions is currently seeking a qualified candidate to join our Livonia, MI field office as a Field Operations Supervisor. The Field Ops Supervisor will primarily be responsible for managing all aspects of Elevator Service, Repair, Modernization, and New Construction of passenger and freight elevators as well as account profitability, customer relations, and job oversight.
Essential responsibilities include:
- Lead, coordinate, and manage crews and service mechanics
- Mange jobs and control their profitability
- Monitor job schedules and key dates to ensure resources are available and projects are completed on time
- Support sales staff in estimating service orders and resolving any customer issues
- Complete field audits to ensure services and jobs are being completed properly
- Manage hours on service and assist in route organization to maximize account efficiency and profitability
- Ensure mechanics comply with all safety requirements and training
- Maintain tool and equipment inventories
Qualified candidates should possess the following:
- Bachelor's Degree and five years of experience in sales, combination of experience and education, or a licensed mechanic with at least five years of field experience.
- The ability to read and interpret procedure manuals, maintenance instructions, and relevant documents
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to present information to clients, customers, employees, and management effectively
- The ability to be organized, work independently, and be a self-starter to help grow the MEI brand in the area.
See us at & Apply At: www.meiusa.com
MEI’s 40+ years in the elevator industry gives us an unparalleled ability to handle both custom and standard elevator projects with ease.
We are headquartered in Mankato, MN, an hour and a half south of the Twin Cities metro area. We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package. If you'd like a great opportunity with a solid, flexible organization, please submit your resume today!
MEI is an EEO/AA Employer.