Associate Director/Senior Associate Director
St. Lawrence University invites applications for an Associate Director/Senior Associate Director of Advancement Operations. Reporting to the Executive Director of Advancement Operations (EDAO), the person in this position contributes to the ongoing success of the division in its mission to maximize philanthropy to St. Lawrence by assisting in the planning, building, managing, and assessing its operating, and administrative systems.
Primary duties include but are not limited to:
- Investigate, develop, implement and manage new assessment tools, benchmarking strategies, and return on investment metrics; monitor data, interpret findings, and make recommendations to the EDAO
- Work collaboratively with divisional leaders and the Office of Communications to ensure the University Advancement website is designed and presented in accordance with SLU standards and provides an exceptional experience for alumni and friends
- Coordinate and plan training programs, focusing on both information systems as well as administrative processes
- Assist with monitoring division-wide progress towards goals through a collaborative process with Advancement colleagues, direct workflow on major project, and evaluates individual and division-wide results to ensure that objectives and operating requirements are met and coincide with the needs and mission of the University
- Coordinate recruiting, onboarding, and training functions for the University Advancement division
- Overall responsibility for documenting procedures that impact TRE user community and users of other UA administrative systems
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Five years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Superior organizational, verbal and written communications skills
- Working knowledge of computer applications, including Windows, PowerPoint, Excel, and scheduling software
Interested applicants must apply online at http://employment.stlawu.edu uploading all required materials which are defined in the “special instructions to applicant” section. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. Questions about the position may be directed to Rich Gerber, Executive Director of Advancement Operations, email@example.com.
All offers of employment are contingent upon the finalist successfully passing a background (including criminal records) check.
Located at 23 Romoda Drive, Canton, NY, St. Lawrence University is a coeducational, private, independent liberal arts institution of about 2,400 students from more than 40 states and 40 nations. The educational opportunities at St. Lawrence inspire students and prepare them to be critical and creative thinkers, to find a compass for their lives and careers, and to pursue knowledge and understanding for the benefit of themselves, humanity and the planet. Through its focus on active engagement with ideas in and beyond the classroom, a St. Lawrence education leads students to make connections that transform lives and communities, from the local to the global.
The University is committed to and seeks diversity among its faculty, staff and students. Such a commitment ensures an atmosphere that is diverse and complex in ways that are intellectually and socially enriching for the entire campus community. Applications by members of all underrepresented groups, as well as from individuals with experience teaching or working in a multicultural environment, are encouraged. St. Lawrence University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For additional information about St. Lawrence, please visit http://www.stlawu.edu.
Location/Region: Canton, NY (US - 13617)