Duration: 6+ Months
Pay Rate: $70,000 Per Year on W2 with Health Insurance and PTOs.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)
Primary Skills: QC/ALM, QTP/UFT, JIRA/TFS, Selenium IDE, MTM, SQL and Oracle DB.
· Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
· Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
· Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
· Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
· Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
· Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
· Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
· Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
· Monitor debugging process results
· Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
· Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
Previous Industry Specific Knowledge: State government and Federal government agencies experience
4Consulting, Inc. (4Ci) is a Texas based corporation and provide IT consulting and staffing services to world’s largest consulting firms. We are preferred (Tier 1) to Fortune 500 clients, State, and Federal Government. 4Ci has been in business for over 17 years.