Quality Engineer (Degreed or equivalent experience)
PrideStaff, a National Staffing System, is currently looking for a Quality Engineer for a client in the Troy area. Looking for candidates with strong sense of checks and balances and able to adhere to production guidelines.
This is a full-time direct hire position.
The candidate will be self-motivated with all the basic skills. Have the ability to adapt and be ready to show leadership and professional ability with growing small state of the art company.
If you are a self-starter this one is for you. Compensation is very competitive.
- Experience/Practical Working Exposure with APQP, ISO, IATF and IPC standards or comparable experience
- Working knowledge of Manufacturing Process Development and Training
- Minimum of 1-3 years working in Quality, preferably, but not required with exposure to Electronics Manufacturing
- Working knowledge of Power Point, Excel, and Outlook
- Training and auditing experience important
- Supplier Quality Management experience a plus
- Experience or familiarity with Electronics Manufacturing processes are not required but preferred
- Creating and documenting Manufacturing procedures and processes in accordance with APQP requirements (Electronics manufacturing a plus)
- Monitoring, measurement and analysis of Customer and plant quality performance
- Creating and managing corrective and preventative measures, Supplier, internal and external
- ISO/QS system management, Product Quality and internal Quality ownership
- Support in creating Long term and strategic Quality road map.
***Qualified Candidates and/or Employees must be eligible to work in the United States. Please be advised that since PrideStaff is a temporary staffing agency we are unable to sponsor Visas***
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefits package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy, and respect.