PTS Diagnostics is an innovative point-of-care diagnostics solutions provider that partners with patients and healthcare professionals to provide the right information at the right time to make the right decisions. The company’s name represents the three pillars upon which it has built its long-term success: People, Technology and Service.
The Senior Manager, PreVantage Solutions is responsible for planning and implementing sales programs, both short- and long-term, targeted toward existing and new markets. This individual ensures that customer needs are well defined, and expectations are met, in all aspects of product and services design and delivery.
To be the spearhead of sales initiatives including the developing of account plans for the top existing accounts and the development of new accounts. Conducting regular customer visits, make regular sales calls, and interface with customer representatives at events, conferences and trade shows.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversight of all aspects of the organization’s PreVantage Solution sales in the health systems channel. Examples of customers in this segment include, but are not limited to:
- Integrated Delivery Networks (IDN)
- Regional Health Systems
- Physician Office Groups
- Accountable Care Organizations (ACO)
- Implementation of training programs and educational programs for health systems.
- Coordination of overall development of health systems sales strategy including but not limited to pricing, product sales promotions, contract administration, account targeting, and sales tracings.
- Delivery of corporate presentations, engaging the organization’s senior management when necessary, to support overall position sales objectives.
- Attainment of all sales revenue targets and Management by Objective (MBO) goals as defined by the organization’s senior management.
- Responsible for accurate and timely submission of all sales reports including sales forecast, activity reports, and other required administrative documentation.
- Providing competitive market updates.
- Management of travel budget in accordance with established guidelines, policy, and procedure.
- Keep CRM updated will all account activity and contact information current
- Present updates to executive team as to material developments within target opportunities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Ability to read and interpret general business correspondence, periodicals, professional journals, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to make oral presentations to large and small audiences.
- Ability to plan and implement corporate and departmental objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority preferred.
- “Team-player” mentality: ability to interface with multiple disciplines from both an internal and external perspective.
- Excellent communication skills: well-spoken and persuasive, with the ability to converse with broad range of customers, ranging from physicians to consumers, with a positive attitude toward the organization and product. Advanced presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively with diverse populations.
- Technically advanced proficiency – particularly in MS Office programs, – with ability to learn additional programs and systems as needed.
- Proven experience in a role requiring a high degree of organizational skill and a strong sense of urgency; able to prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously and on budget.
SPECIAL POSITION REQUIREMENTS
· Ability to adjust work schedule according to the business needs.
· Travel required 60-70% of the time.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field from an accredited college or university or equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience required.
· Ten years’ experience in health systems sales required.
· Technical background with emphasis in point of care (POC) diagnostics preferred.
This position requires compliance to applicable quality system and regulatory requirements. This individual adopts a “quality in everything we do” approach to all aspects of the execution of responsibilities of this position. Through vigilance, this individual remains alert to any potential compliance situations, and must report such observations to managers and the Head of Quality.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time, handling, typing, talking, listening, requiring clear near and midrange vision in connection with performing essential functions. Ability to travel within the U.S. and possibly overseas.
PTS, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
PTS Diagnostics is a medical device manufacturer of highly accurate point-of-care diagnostic devices and test strips that measure a patient's glucose, cholesterol and cotinine (tobacco/nicotice) results, as well as provide ongoing chronic disease management by monitoring A1C results. The company's products are distributed and sold worldwide. PTS has been named to the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies list in 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016.