- Independently gathers, analyzes, and prepares recurring QA metrics and reports across Combat Vehicle programs of various size and complexity.
- Advises Program Quality and Quality Engineering staff regarding new developments and trends that may adversely impacts delivery schedule, program cost or overall product quality and conformance to requirements.
- Supports and responds to all requests from the Quality organization regarding program, business and systems data gathering, analysis and presentation.
- Serves as a consultant to management and also acts as a lead to team members to train and develop new team members.
- Develops and implements tools and procedures to aid in the strategic execution of quality processes and procedures.
- Independently develops solutions to a variety of complex problems, requiring a high degree of maturity, personal initiative and innovation.
Earned value knowledge and experience. Knowledge and familiarity of basic Quality concepts and their application
10 years experience in Data Analysis or Quality Assurance; or relevant Bachelor’s degree (typically Technical, Engineering, Business or Information Systems) plus 5 years Data Analysis or QA/Operations experience; or relevant Master’s degree plus 3 years relevant experience. Strong analytical skills, excellent communication skills (written & verbal), excellent presentation skills, and ability to work with a wide variety of software packages
At Amtec, we care about you and your career. Since 1959, we have changed the lives of thousands of people for the better - people just like you. It is our goal to help you find meaningful work by matching your character, competence, and culture with an organization that truly values what you have to offer. Whether you want a contract assignment, a temp-to-perm job, or a regular full-time position, we are here to be your partner throughout your whole career.
Location/Region: York, PA (US)