Located in the heart of the Central Oregon Coast, the Inn enjoys the reputation of being one of the favorite lodging and dining locations on the coast. The Inn is truly one of the best in Oregon Coast lodging, having earned a Three Diamond rating from AAA and the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence. The Inn is one of only a few resort hotels on the coast with all facilities under one roof. It is independently owned with 10 floors and 142 individually owned condominium units.
- Responsible to ownership for the efficient and effective operation financial reporting and controls to achieve goals and objectives.
- Directs the operation of the Accounting Department and Night Audit.
- Oversees corporate and association accounting functions (i.e. General Ledger, Accounts, Receivable, Accounts Payable, Payroll).
Education and Experience:
- Several years of executive level management experience (preferably as Controller, Accounting Manager or Finance Director) in a comparable property.
- Knowledge of recognized standard accounting systems and management, generally involving a minimum of five years progressive experience. Possesses familiarity with computer accounting programs, excellent math skills, and budgetary analysis capabilities. Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) of the work location. Performance of tasks requiring manual dexterity. Knowledge of and ability to operate office machines, business computer hardware and software, including ability to complete minor repairs. Requires fingering, grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, visual acuity, hearing, writing, and verbal skills.
- College degree in Accounting or related business field, and/or any combination of education and experience deemed adequate by the General Manager to perform the essential functions of the position.
- Must possess a valid, insurable Oregon Driver’s License.
Competitive total compensation and benefit package include: Medical, Dental and Vision - Paid Vacation - Paid Sick Leave – Paid
Holidays - 401k with discretionary match - Life Insurance.
Any offer of employment extended is contingent upon the successful completion of criminal and credit background screening and post-offer, pre-employment drug screening. If interested, upload your resume to this page for it to be directly emailed to us; call 541-994-1605; or submit resume and letter of interest to The Inn at Spanish Head, 4009 Southwest Highway 101 Lincoln City, OR 97367, no later than January 31, 2019.
Location/Region: Lincoln City, OR (US - 97367)