AK Tube LLC
A Subsidiary of AK Steel Corporation
A recognized leader in the production of high quality stainless steel tubing.
Corporate Quality Systems Specialist - Salaried
• Essential Functions Maintain and audit Quality system for compliance to IATF16949.
• Lead Auditor experience required.
• Track and lead audit teams and corrective actions.
*This Corporate position can be based out of our Walbridge, Ohio or Columbus, Indiana location based on candidate preference.
Shipping/Production - Hourly Plant Floor Positions
• Position Wages = $16 to $24.45 based on position
2nd and 3rd shifts available plus shift Premium
• 2nd shift $2.00/3rd Shift $1.50
Rotating schedule - 6pm to 6am available.
• Medical, Rx, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance & 401(K)
• Paid Vacation / Paid Holidays
• Company provided Uniforms and PPE
• Education Reimbursement
• Attendance Bonus Program
Applications accepted on site
Pre-employment hair drug screen required.
About this company
We welcome the opportunity to serve your mechanical tubing needs. AK Tube LLC offers an extensive selection of hot rolled, aluminized, galvanized, cold rolled, galvanneal, galvalume and stainless steel tubing. Standard shapes include rounds, squares, rectangles, and ovals, in sizes ranging from 0.750” thru 6.625” with wall thickness from 0.035” to 0.180”. In addition, we offer specialized cutting and end finishing, swedging, expansion, hole punching and notching.
Location/Region: Columbus, IN (US - 47201)