We are seeking an experienced Legal Assistant in our Personal Injury Department to become a part of our team!
- Manage personal injury claims from inception to demand and/or litigation.
- Procure necessary medical and law enforcement documentation.
- Provide client's with information necessary for smooth progression of their claims.
- Accurately maintain database notes and physical file.
- File necessary pleadings in the Circuit / District Court of Maryland.
- Meet with client's as needed
- Prior experience in Personal Injury
- Familiarity with MS Office
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Working knowledge of Needles or other database management program
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Working knowledge of Needles
If you are seeking a comfortable, pleasant workplace with old school work ethic and family values then this is the place for you.
Location/Region: Baltimore, MD (US)