Financial Analyst for Avgol, Mocksville
Do you stand out above the rest? Then come work for the best!
We are a team-oriented culture, business casual environment, great benefits including 401K with company match, vacation, gym membership and much more! We provide employees with the necessary tools and training to succeed!
• Determines cost of operations by establishing standard costs; collecting operational data.
• Identifies financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
• Guides cost analysis process by assisting, establishing, and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions.
• Improves financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
• Proven working experience as a finance analyst
• Proficient in spreadsheets, databases, MS Office and financial software applications
• SAP preferred
• Manufacturing experience preferred
• Proven knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance and information analysis
• BS degree in Finance, Economics or related field
Please apply with Resume to:
Location/Region: Mocksville, NC (US - 27028)