Fair Oaks Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram is growing!
We are looking for motivated individuals who want a career, a workplace they can call home.
Come join our amazing staff of qualified, driven, customer focused employees.
Lower Prices, Higher Standards is what our family dealership has stood by for over 30 years!
We employee the highest standard of people in order to serve our customers the highest level of service.
For all positions we are looking for dependable, honest, customer service focused, motivated individuals that are team players looking for personal success and growth and want to help Fair Oaks experience success and growth as well. Are you a motivated hard worker?
Are you looking for exciting opportunities that are not your average desk job? Then we have a position available for you!
What We Offer
* Medical and Dental * 401K Plan
* Paid time off and vacation * Growth opportunities
* Paid Training * Employee vehicle purchase plans
* Family owned and operated * Long term job security
* Health and wellness * Flexible Work Schedule
* Saturday Lunches * Discounts on products and services
* Manage all new and used car inventory displays and storage areas.
Keep the displays neat and orderly in accordance with dealership display standards.
* Coordinate movement of all vehicles between lots and maintain the proper mix to facilitate vehicle sales of all models.
* Organization of lot with special attention paid to aged units.
* Facilitate repairs needed on Inventory.
Assist Service Manager as needed to facilitate repairs.
* Manage vehicle lot porters. * Oversee inventory and key system.
* Audit inventory weekly. Report any discrepancies to GM
* Perform other duties directed by GM, Sales Director, and/or Service Manager.
* Ensure all vehicles have proper disclosure stickers, gas, are in top mechanical condition and cleaned to perfection.
* Manage vehicle connectivity system to ensure vehicle batteries are charged.
And check vehicle locations throughout the day to ensure vehicles are in the proper locations.
* Help to control unnecessary lot maintenance expenses.
* Assist used car manager with, inventory, service, and vendors.
* Clean driveways, sidewalk, and the lot.
Assist in the coordination of snow removal of all lots.
* Perform miscellaneous activities as needed for the dealership that includes cleaning dealership, event preparation, moving furniture, cleaning vehicles, etc.
Qualifications * Ability to follow directions
* Self-disciplined and a self-starter * Clear and Valid Driver's License
* Ability to follow instructions * Positive attitude
* Clean driving record * Professional Appearance
* Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen
Pay commensurate with experience and work ethic $35,000 to $65,000
Location/Region: Chantilly, VA (20151)