The Lane Construction Corporation is a leading U.S. construction company specializing in the transportation, infrastructure and energy industries. Lane’s unique combination of capabilities includes public-private partnerships/innovative financing and joint ventures; large, complex design-build and bid-build projects; and the ability to produce and install asphalt, aggregates and concrete.
- Familiar with ASTM Standards
- ACI Certification Preferred
- Experience inspection personnel with dams, embankments, reservoir, pertaining to foundation preparations, concrete inspection, instrumentation, reinforce steel, installation, monitoring, soil cement and roller compacted concrete
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds several times a day
- NETTCP Certifications for materials / construction test preferred but not necessary
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic computer literacy using Microsoft Excel and Word
- Organized, accurate and thorough with attention to detail
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and cooperatively with others
- Responsible, dedicated, dependable and punctual
Lane Construction offers a comprehensive benefits package with an excellent opportunity to grow and be part of one of the most respected names in the construction industry. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply. Lane is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Location/Region: LaBelle, FL