APPLY IN PERSON
Monday to Friday between 8:00am to 5:00pm (Closed on holidays) 1425 Greenway Dr. Ste 500 Irving, TX 75038 https://goo.gl/maps/DQMiXVUjUfG2
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB
Operates a stationary or portable batching scale that weighs out concrete materials.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Adjusts scales for required weight of the materials.
- Operates controls that admit materials separately from storage hoppers to weighing bins.
- Observes scales or indicators.
- Discharges materials from concrete plant or pugmill into truck or other carrier or mixer.
- May operate all equipment necessary to support batching operations.
- May oil, grease or otherwise including welding.
- May measure materials by volume or weight.
- May perform quality control and assurance.
- Whatever enhances the operations of the company.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures. Report all unsafe activities to supervisor and/or Human Resources.
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Provide leadership to others through example and sharing of knowledge/skill
- Outdoors exposed to changing weather conditions (for instance, rain, sun, snow, wind, etc.)
- Heavy physical activity performing strenuous day activities of a primarily productive/technical nature.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to reach/handle items and work with the fingers and perceives attributes of objects and materials.
The Statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work performed by employees, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Webber provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, age, disability, or status as a Vietnam Era or special disabled veteran in accordance with applicable federal and state laws. Webber complies with applicable local, state and federal laws governing nondiscrimination in employment at each location the Company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to: hiring, placement, promotion, termination, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Location/Region: Dallas, TX