For over five decades The Russ Darrow Group has been delivering an uncompromised customer experience.
Our involvement in the community and serving our customers has been the foundation of our success.
The Russ Darrow Group is searching for motivated, hardworking, & driven individuals to help us keep developing our dynamic culture.
Why Us: The Russ Darrow Group makes a "career investment" in the development of its employees.
This philosophy is unique to the automotive industry.
We believe in "growing our own." In 2004, the Darrow University was developed to formalize this, allowing all employees to be well trained and prepared for the future.
We also offer best in class benefits including health insurance for as low as $79 per month!!!
Why You: You’re not just looking for a paycheck, you’re looking to be a part of something big.
You want to work with a team that gives back to the community at every opportunity.
You want to show off your skills to get to the next level.
You want to look for a leadership team that is truly invested in you and your career.
The Russ Darrow Group has a track record for success and a positive plan for the future, and we'd like you to be a part of it.
Sales Associate The Russ Darrow Automotive Group is seeking to hire energetic and motivated Sales Associates to keep up with customer demand.
You will exceed customer's expectations from test drive to delivery with excellent training and support from our Management Team.
Responsibilities * Greet customers and identify the type of vehicle that meets their needs
* Explain features and demonstrate vehicle operation on test drives
* Lead customers through proven selling steps that close deals
* Present sales pricing, explain financing options and complete paperwork
* Follow up with existing customers to encourage repeat and referral business
* Prospect for new customers Requirements
* Sales experience in any industry is welcome - Excellent training is provided!
* An energetic and outgoing 'people person' that's motivated to succeed
* Excellent communication and customer service skills
* A positive attitude, good work ethic and professional appearance
* High school diploma or equivalent * Valid driver's license
* Must pass pre-employment background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
Benefits * Great Location, Wonderful Facility, Fantastic Products
* Strong Above Average Pay Plan * Advancement Opportunities
* Medical, Dental, and Vision * 401K with Match
* Paid time off and vacation * Growth opportunities
* Paid Training * Family vehicle purchase plans
* Family owned and operated * Long term job security
* Health and wellness $75K 'Plus' Income Potential!
Location/Region: Madison, WI (53718)