The Senior Systems Coordinator provides consulting and training for computer users primarily in the Law School, and supplemental support to the Business School as well. The position contributes to design and implementation of LAN based information systems and Intranet/Internet, maintains records on hardware and software, performs light hardware repairs, as well as oversees and monitors all repairs and maintenance performed by outside vendors.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Proficient working knowledge of Windows workstations, servers and domains
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively with colleagues, staff and faculty in collaborative environment that spans two Schools (Law and Business) as well as Tulane Technology Services
- Excellent time management skills; ability to effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Highly effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to lift items weighting up to 50 pounds
- Ability to work occasional evenings and weekends, as needed
Required Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related technical field and two (2) years’ directly related experience.
Salary Ranges Minimum salary(USD $): 34200 Maximum salary(USD $): 58200
Pay decisions are based on education, experience, skills and budget. The lower third of the range typically applies to less experienced candidates; the middle third for more experienced; and the upper range for those with exceptional qualifications and sustained performance.
Location/Region: New Orleans, LA