Riverton Chevrolet has been Family Owned and Operated since 1922.
We are the oldest family owned and operated dealership in Utah.
Utah's #1 Rated Chevy Dealership in 2014.
* Medical * Dental
* Vision * Non-Commission and Commission Pay plans
* PTO for qualified employees * Opportunities for Advancement
* Bonus opportunities Responsibilities* Oversee service orders and flow of Drive Lane.
Ensure that customers receive prompt, courteous, and effective service.
* Take ownership of the customer's experience by carrying out those additional assignments that allow the dealership to leave a positive impression with the customer.
* Provide concierge support for all owner inquiries, whether phone or in person, to assure the customer does not get mishandled.
* Ensure the daily inventory of technicians' time is consistently sold to service customers.
* Distribute work between technicians efficiently.
* Answer technical questions about vehicle problems, warranties, services, and repairs.
* Maintain Customer Satisfaction scores at or above company standards.
* Assist in diagnosing vehicle problems; order parts and tools as necessary.
* Oversee administration of warranty claims as well as training and supervising of service department employees.
* Set schedules and assigns tasks to service department employees.
* Reinforces company policies and adheres to company standards.
* Encourages compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
* Maintain good working relationship with factory(s) and foster positive employee relations.
* Collaborate with upper management to make service department hiring and discipline decisions.
Qualifications* Organized and friendly personality
* Demonstrated ability to manage others
* Time management skills * Fantastic communication skills with your customers
* Professional, well-groomed personal appearance
* Proven track record of service and sales success
* Strong record of positive customer satisfaction results
* Team oriented and self motivated * Able to work with little supervision
* Clean driving record and valid driver’s license
* Willing to submit to pre-employment background check and drug screen
Location/Region: South Jordan, UT (84095)