We are looking for experienced Shower and Bath Installation professionals to join our growing team!
The typical job involves the demolition of a current tub or shower base and tile walls, followed by light plumbing work to install new valves and/or repair drains, followed by installation of new tub and shower base, acrylic wall panels, and installing new trim.
Other jobs require extended services such as installation of tile or vinyl flooring, installing vanity cabinets, faucets, mirrors, lighting, wainscoting, and re-setting commodes.
The successful candidate will possess the following traits and capabilities:
- An insatiable desire and ability to produce a high-quality end-product for our clients, and
achieve top shelf quality ratings by those same customers for speed, detail orientation, quality, and service.
- Several years of successful bathroom remodeling experience, including experience preferably with acrylic products. Typically trim carpenters, cabinet makers, or other trades requiring specific cuts and detail orientation are successful in this position.
- Demonstrable experience with light plumbing tasks, such as changing valves, renovating
drains, moving water lines, replacing shut-off valves, and re-setting commodes.
- Ability to arrive early at the clients and stay until the job has been done right (to the customer’s satisfaction).
- Ability to focus on quality, including cutting in straight lines, paying attention to the small details of remodeling jobs, and making clients completely satisfied
- A truck or van capable of towing a small box trailer used for transporting materials to the job site and hauling debris.
- Clean cut, neat, dress appropriately, and have good personal habits.
- Possess tools necessary to complete bathroom remodeling jobs
- A desire to learn new installation techniques, designed to increase the value of our remodels to clients, and increase our efficiency.
- Ability to occasionally work late or weekends to complete jobs in a timely fashion
- Some experience desired with cabinets or vanity work, granite or other solid surface tops,sheetrock tape, bed, and texture, painting, and other tangible remodeling skills.
Our installers are paid as soon as jobs are complete, and customers are satisfied and have paid. Pay is $1,500-2,000 per job. Jobs take 1-2 days.
- If you are not detail oriented, focused on great quality, and cannot routinely make clients extremely satisfied with your work, please do not apply.
- We are seeking career minded remodelers or construction professionals who are both willing to learn new techniques, and are looking for a stable, well-paying career.
- We offer substantial training and a lucrative compensation programs for those willing to work inside of a process, keep a sharp eye on detail, make customers happy, and work hard.
- Must have a pickup truck capable of towing a 12-14ft. trailer
- Relevant 5 years’ experience (preferred)
Location/Region: Indianapolis, IN