Aditum Bio is an investment fund focused on acquiring and developing pharmaceutical assets. Latin for "access," Aditum is on mission to provide new medicines to patients in need.
The Head of Clinical Development is responsible for leading the overall development and execution of Aditum Bio’s clinical trial program. This includes the strategic direction of the clinical program, and executing together with TrialSpark.
Selection of Therapies to In-License: Working closely with the partners to evaluate and conduct due diligence on assets under consideration for in-licensing. Includes competitive assessment, development of Target Product Profile, and assessment of probability of success. Also includes developing preliminary clinical development plans to assess probability of success, costs and timing for consideration prior to in-licensing.
Clinical Strategy: Lead the development of each therapy’s overall clinical development strategy, to ensure the greatest probability of success.
Program Planning and Execution: including protocol development, early communication with regulatory agencies, and the clinical trial plan. Execution includes working closely with TrialSpark to execute the trial, monitoring of clinical sites, and interpreting the statistical analysis of the trial data.
Partner Collaborations: Manage the relationship with any external partners, while ensuring that the interests of the Aditum Bio are protected.
- Medical Doctor (MD) with experience in early (Phase 1 and 2a, or “proof-of-concept (PoC)” trials) across a range of non-oncological indications including, for example, autoimmune, respiratory, dermatological, or ophthalmological diseases.
- Pharmaceutical/biotech industry experience (minimum 5-7 years) guiding new drug clinical development program, preferably for both small molecule and biologic drug candidates
- Leadership and management experience in the planning and execution of clinical drug development trials, including execution through a CRO.
- Experience meeting with and presenting to the FDA and EMA, regarding execution of clinical trials.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively internally and externally
- Results oriented and self-assured.
Location: Aditum is open to considering candidtes in New York, Boston and San Francisco.
About this company
Aditum Bio is an investment fund focused on acquiring and developing drug assets. Co-founded by industry veterans Joe Jimenez, former CEO of Novartis, Mark Fishman, former President of the Novartis Institutes for Biomedical Research, and Paul Sekhri, former Chief Strategy Officer at Teva and Operating Partner at TPG Biotech, the fund works in collaboration with TrialSpark, a tech-enabled platform that conducts clinical trials faster and at lower cost.
Location/Region: Boston, MA