PETS Referral Center, Berkeley
PETS Referral Center is looking for an enthusiastic, and fun-loving emergency veterinarian to join our team of specialists in oncology, ophthalmology, surgery and radiology. Enjoy a great reputation with our referral partners and a team of doctors, nurses, and management who focus on the practice culture as the driver for the delivery of care and service. www.petsreferralcenter.com
- One of the last remaining privately-owned and operated specialty hospitals in the Bay Area-our staff says we feel like a second family!
- Flexible scheduling that focuses on providing everyone with a healthy work-life balance averaging 10-12 shifts per month and distribution of shifts based on your preferences--if you don't like to get up early, the swings and nights are yours; prefer a mix of shifts--you got it! Many of our vets group shifts together and take large blocks of time off to volunteer, travel, or just decompress.
- Support from our other complementary specialty services (surgery, radiology, oncology, ophthalmology, hospice).
- Great clientele reflective of the educated and pet-centric community.
- Well-supported by referring general practice partners.
- 24-hour access to surgical specialists
- 7-day a week access to radiologists for ultrasound and radiograph review
- Our highly skilled and cohesive nursing team will always have your back.
- Many of our staff have been with us more than ten years!
- Location supports an amazing quality of life! https://www.visitberkeley.com/
*Generous signing / moving bonus for the right candidate
Life is short.. Work somewhere awesome!
Location/Region: Berkeley, CA (94710)