Napleton Automotive Group owns and operates 55+ retail automotive dealerships in eight states.
Our group employs 3,500 people nationwide and has rental car facilities, body shops, and a large real estate portfolio as well.
Napleton ranked as 20 out of top 150 automotive groups in the U.S. for 2018 based on new car volume.
If you're looking for an opportunity to join the automotive industry as a valued team member, your search is complete.
We pride ourselves on providing careers to our employees, not just jobs.
We're looking for high energy employees that want to take care of customers with a warm welcome smile.
Napleton's Service BDC is looking to fill this position which will be responsible for providing excellent customer service to our clients/customers.
* Handling of incoming and outgoing phone calls and emails.
* Work in our call center staffed and managed by the Dealership, and handle our customer contacts, service, follow-up, and lead generation.
* Prospect follow-up calls, set appointments for service and sales, and gauge customer satisfaction.
* Answer customer internet inquires by both email and phone.
* Schedule sales appointments and reschedule no show customers.
* Contact customers based on current marketing incentives.
* Follow up with existing and potential customers to generate leads and close sales.
* Explaining product performance, application and benefits to prospects and describing all optional equipment available for customer purchase.
* Following up in a manner that results in the customer visiting the dealership.
* Introducing customers to service department personnel to emphasize the quality and efficiency of service repairs and maintenance available in the dealership’s service department.
* Following up on all unsold customers, and any special requests to be sure that all customer expectations are met.
* Maintaining a prospect and owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business and contributes to customer satisfaction.
Shift Mon-Fri 3:00-7:00 PM
We take care of our people with industry leading benefits which allows us - and you - to continue being amazing!
* Excellent computer skills required.
* Knowledgeable to call center environment.
* Automotive experience helpful but not required.
* Able to communicate persuasively with customers to set appointments.
Physical Demands: Constant sitting
Location/Region: Arlington Heights, IL (60004)