What We’re Looking For
Do you love working with new technologies and innovative products?
We are seeking energetic individuals to join our unique and fast-paced Service Business and Development team.
This is a great opportunity to start your automotive career and familiarize yourself with the entire dealership experience.
WHAT WE OFFER
* Medical and Dental
* 401K Plan * Competitive wages
* Paid time off and vacation * Growth opportunities
* Responsible for making outbound and unsold follow-up calls to recent service department customers
* Oversee customer relations databases for communication opportunities with customers
* Educate self on latest service & product offerings, including pricing
* Schedule appointments over the phone with new and returning customers.
* Handle all incoming internet email leads and internet phone leads
* Be available to respond to email inquiries in a professional, well-spoken manner
* Prepared to interact with customers via phone calls every day (similar to call center processes)
* Direct customers to product information resources, including those available on the internet
* Must be able to communicate effectively with all departments.
REQUIREMENTS: * Good verbal and written communication skills
* Able to handle objections over the phone
* Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook preferred.
(training available) * Time management, prioritization skills, and the ability to multi-task are required
* Self-motivated and goal oriented * Must be willing to submit to a drug screen prior to employment
* Must have a clean & valid driver’s license
* Must have a great attitude and want to work within a team
Location/Region: Easley, SC (29640)