We are looking for an Experienced Service Advisor/Writer to join our team.
If you are looking for an excellent working environment and highly-productive shop, come and see what we have to offer.
Who We Are
At Danbury Automotive Group, we strive to make every customer a customer for life.
Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
Every employee at Danbury Automotive Group is absolutely critical to its success and we're always looking for smart , engaging, creative, and dynamic people who want to join a team where they matter.
Because our goal is to exceed a client's total expectation when they arrive at our dealership, we realize we must first provide that to our associates through continual training, career development and opportunities for growth.
Our promise is to keep delivering the same award-winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.
What We Offer * Anthem Blue Cross Medical
* Ameritas Vision and Dental * 401K through NADA
* Access to Disability coverage through Aflac
* 1 Week Vacation after the First Year, 2 Weeks after Two Years
* 5 Paid Sick Days per year * 6 Paid Holidays per year
* Paid Training * Custom and Competitive Wage and Bonus Plans
* Career Advancement and Growth Opportunities
* Employee Assistance Program * Employee Discounts on Parts and Services
* Employee Vehicle Purchase Program * Work Environment OSHA-certified to current air-quality standards
* Highly-productive Shop
Our Service Advisors/Writers are critical to the success of our customer service and our profitability.
We are looking for someone motivated to provide excellence in service, and maximize our department productivity, and we provide substantial benefits to those who can meet these goals.
* Communicate effectively and efficiently with customers
* Determine automotive issues * Verify warranty and service contract coverage
* Develop cost estimates * Accurately prepare and complete repair orders
* Maintain customer rapport to provide excellent customer service
* Establish impeccable records on all transactions
* Update knowledge through continuing educational opportunities at all levels
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Computer Fluency--CDK and X-time experience a plus
* Well-rounded Automotive Knowledge--technician experience/training a plus
* Quality focus, and creative problem-solving abilities
* Above-average estimate skill * Ability to manage, expedite, and adapt work flow to meet changing needs
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location/Region: Waterbury, CT (06706)