Senior Recruiter - Host
CBRE Group, Inc. is the worldâs largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2018 revenues of $21.3 billion and more than 90,000 employees. CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #146 in 2019. We have been named one of Fortuneâs âMost Admired Companiesâ for seven years in a row, CBRE - Host fosters a sense of community by putting the well-being of others at the forehand. We believe the office should allow people to feel comfortable, productive and inspired in their working life. Because when people feel inspired, great things happen. Join a team that elevates the office experience by delivering world-class services that make coming to work better than itâs ever been!
The CBRE â Host Senior Recruiter will lead a significant staffing initiative, providing strategic recruitment, selection, placement support and direction to assigned client groups. You will consult with managers to develop recruiting plans and programs to achieve business goals.
You will be the Host evangelist and subject-matter expert as part of the CBRE recruiting team. You will provide oversight of project and reporting management, as well as relationship management with hiring teams, People teams, and the Host leaders.
You will also consult with managers to develop recruiting plans and programs to achieve business goals.
- Coordinate and update recruiting activities with COE recruiters
- Create and maintain a continuous hospitality talent pipeline specific to Host
- Oversight of small-scale transitions/start-ups/engagements
- Implement programs/processes for flawless execution of Host recruiting strategies
- Manage or self-perform full life-cycle recruiting for critical positions
- May extend job offers and negotiate terms
- Monitors staffing processes to ensure regulatory compliance
- Supports internal job postings and the development of recruitment advertising, to include the hospitality industry
- Partner with Host leadership to recommend process enhancements based on analysis of staffing summary reports
- Lead key initiatives and manage larger scale/impact programs, including diversity initiatives, transitions and special interest areas.
- No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position.
- Provides informal assistance such as technical guidance and/or training for colleagues.
- May lead project teams
- May supervisor assignments of lower level employees
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience
- Bachelorâs degree (BA/BS) from 4-year college or university in Human Resources or related field or comparable combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of full lifecycle staffing/recruiting required
- Hospitality recruiting experience preferred
CERTIFICATES and/or LICENSES
Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information.
Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, salaries and commissions.
Ability to act independently upon information and make decisions that achieve optimal results. Ability to solve problems involving several options. Ability to research information and analyze data, arrive at valid conclusions and make recommendations and plan of action.
OTHER SKILLS and/or ABILITIES
Fully competent in specific HR concepts with emphasis on staffing processes, internal HR policies, employment law and interviewing techniques or equivalent demonstrated skills and abilities. Strong personal computer skills using Microsoft Office, Internet software, and human resources information system (HRIS) and applicant tracking system (ATS) applications. Demonstrated knowledge of basic human resource functions such as compensation, benefits, employee/labor relations, training and development.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Decisions made with thorough understanding of procedures, company policies and business practices to achieve general results and deadlines. Responsible for setting work unit and/or project deadlines. Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to department
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
Women/Minorities/Persons with Disabilities/US Veterans
Location/Region: Dallas, TX