Position: Sprayed-On Bedliner Trainer/Technician
Reports to: Technical Services Director
The bedliner trainer/technician position is responsible for the following roles: Diagnosis, Support, Maintenance, and Training.
The trainer/technician will oversee technical customer support, machine issue diagnosis, and installation assessments, which require strong critical thinking and interpersonal skills.
Additionally, the trainer will have to work with our team to determine the best solution to each issue.
The role will also entail training new employees on the TOFF bedliner application process and appropriate machine maintenance and repair.
TOFF will provide all required training and as your knowledge base grows you will have management opportunities.
Activities: * Oversee equipment installation, facility set-up, and technician trainings
* Troubleshoot and support customer technical issues
* Direct or perform preventative maintenance and repair
* Evaluate performance and productivity of new customers
* Create and review technical documents, schematics, or specifications
* Continuously explore new and innovative ways to enhance our technical support
Requirements * HS Diploma or equivalent
* Must be willing to travel domestically (International travel may be required)
* Technically capable * Detail Oriented
* Has strong Interpersonal skills * Training experience preferred
* Bilingual English-Spanish preferred (but not required)
Challenges * Interpersonal Skills: Need to maintain a positive and professional working relationship with dealership and TOFF staff to ensure proper communication and support
* Time Management: Need to be able to manage installation setups and ensure that they are completed in a timely manner
* Detail Oriented: Need to be able to train employees on all aspects of the TOFF application program
Compensation * Salary: Starting at $16/hr.
* Commissions Available * Yearly Performance Bonus
* Comprehensive Insurance Plan
Location/Region: Dallas, TX (75238)