Through 50 years of service, Walser Automotive Group has become a pioneer in the automotive industry.
Walser’s progressive commitment to growth, technology and a differentiated customer experience has changed the car-buying journey.
We don’t follow, we innovate and lead.
Walser operates 25 dealerships and many affiliated businesses throughout Minnesota and Kansas.
Walser also leads by example. We volunteer.
We donate. Walser Foundation puts 5 percent of its pre-tax profits right back into the communities in which we proudly operate.
That’s because we live here, too.
Walser is a family-owned, family-run business that believes in work-life balance.
Walser is committed to delivering an outstanding customer experience every time – that’s what drives us.
That’s the Walser Way. Walser’s Core Values
* Do The Right Thing – Nothing is worth compromising a relationship
* Lead By Example – Be willing to help no matter how difficult the challenge
* Display Positive Energy – A good attitude is highly contagious
* Be Open Minded – The only thing that is constant is change
Job Duties (Will Include but Not Be Limited To)
* Foster relationships with customers who need maintenance or major repairs, warranty recall, or diagnostic service to vehicles and ensure their needs are met
* Communicate any changes in the cost estimate or promise time with customers
* Explain cost and time requirements to customers in detail and get proper authorization before any additional repairs are performed
* Explain completed work and all charges to customers
* Ensure documentation and RO placement
* Follow all applicable scripts * Ensure every customer gets an update on the status of their vehicle within quarter time
* Ensure proper documentation to communicate with other service teammates
* Maintain excellent CSI at or above zone or region requirements
* Embrace and exhibit Walser CORE values
* All other duties, tasks and/or projects as assigned
Minimum Requirements * Must have above zone CSI and be up to date on internal manufacturer trainings
* Must have excellent phone and computer skills
* Must have a friendly up-beat attitude and be a team player
* Must have a professional attitude and appearance
* Must have a strong customer service mentality
* Must be punctual and reliable * Ability to drive manual transmission vehicles strongly preferred
* Must have a valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
Location/Region: Minneapolis, MN (55437)