Job ID R476 Full / Part Time:Full time
The Contact Center Technical Operation’s Manager reports to the Directors of Baystate Health’s Contact Center. In this role, the Manager will lead, plan, and manage the implementation of technical solutions for our internal Contact Center from start to finish and engage with global stakeholders to ensure success. This is a hand’s on role which requires a love of the big picture and gets into the details.
This role connects the technical dots between the Contact Center applications and our Marketing and Digital platforms, keeping Baystate Health at the cutting edge of modern technology as we advance the patient experience. The Manager is responsible for managing the Command Center and Contact Center Telephony System Engineer.A successful candidate needs to strike a balance between the "art" and "science" of project management. Strong technical skills to analyze, design, develop, test and release phases for our Contact Center software are critical. Strong leadership and team-building skills including communication and vision will help facilitate discussions with stakeholders, manage risks, and update on significant project milestones.
Working with Contact Center and BH leadership, the Manager will align technology to smoothly launch new campaigns and create new tools for our Contact Center agents. New features lead to new configurations; position requires putting these puzzle pieces together to maximize the systems. Through partnership with senior leaders, the Manager showcases their technical and communication skills in executive updates on initiatives.
With a knack for team building and vendor savvy, the incumbent will manage project life-cycles with ease, achieving deliverables and building new skill sets. Staying ever-vigil for solutions and consistently enhancing the user and patient experience will guide your daily work journey.
Adheres to system and department compliance policies, and any and all applicable laws and regulations. Performs other duties as assigned.
1) Collaborate with Contact Center Management Team in support of departmental initiatives and goals. Assist with on-boarding of new users, account creations, and terminations.
2) Project Management
Executes, implements, and has oversight reporting and maintaining Contact Center projects.Manages database which monitors all active projects within the Contact Center, focusing on keeping the project components organized and on target to meet established deadlines.
3) Troubleshoot with telephony users and supervisors experiencing problems or inefficiencies. Identifies problem areas and implements strategic solutions in a timely fashion.
4) Oversees the functioning of IT operations including API interfaces, web services, and to ensure an effective, efficient contact center. This includes maintenance & security of data, network access and backup of all systems, conducting regular system audits, etc.
5) Collaborates with Contact Center Telephony System Engineer and Command Center Coordinator to ensure technical operations are efficient and running smoothly. Performs necessary testing to ensure systems/phone lines are operating as expected.
6) Evaluates software/hardware systems and recommends/implements opportunities to improve and update software and systems. Creates technical training documentation and manuals, ensuring users have access to the necessary training and are successful with systems.
7) Oversees multiple IT functions, personnel management, business relationships, departmental budgets, vendor, and asset management.
8) Prioritizes, oversees, and determines time-frames for major IT projects, including system updates, upgrades, migrations, and outages.
9) Partners and aligns with application architects and translates the technical communication for operational clarity.
10) Manages procurement, inventory, and surplus of technology equipment, systems, and related service. Maintains an inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses.
Unless otherwise required by certification, licensure, or registration, an equivalent combination of education and experience which provides proficiency in the areas of responsibility listed in this description may be substituted for the minimally required education and/or experience listed in the Qualifications section below.
MINIMALLY REQUIRED EDUCATION
Bachelor’s degree or three years of relevant experience
MINIMALLY REQUIRED EXPERIENCE
- Possess a working knowledge of Networking, Internet concepts, CRM, Dialer, VoIP, IVR/VRU and Call Center practices
- Demonstrated experience in a team-oriented, fast-paced, multi-priority setting with an emphasis on problem-solving and team-building skills
- Customer account management experience
- Project management experience
- Experience with measurement and improvement of quality indicators (customer surveys, ACD statistics, call monitoring, etc.)
- Demonstrated communication skills with senior and executive leaders
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Has a minimum of 3 years of management Call Center IT management/ VoIP Telephony system experience (PureConnect preferred).
- Minimum of five yrs. in a customer service environment, preferably healthcare or call center
- Experience in implementing, evolving, and supporting Call Center Platforms with technology with VoIP Telephony Solutions.
- Knowledge of technical management of computer hardware/software systems.
- Team Player: Collaborates effectively with people at all levels. Shares new information with the team and is accessible and easily communicates at all levels.
- Commitment: Links personal success to the team’s success. Demonstrates initiative and dedication to accomplish goals. Perseveres when he/she feels they have developed an innovative solution.
- Flexibility: Open to new ways of thinking. Ability to adapt quickly to new techniques and work methods. Handles multiple priorities successfully.
- Problem Solving: Recognizes and communicates problems to the right person/system. Offers constructive ideas/suggestions for solving problems.
- Communication: Ensures important information is communicated promptly and accurately. Speaks and writes clearly and concisely. Rephrases/summarizes what the speaker is saying.
- Service Excellence: Communicates in a way that conveys sympathy and respect to a diverse patient and work population. Takes ownership for providing excellent customer service. Refers people to the appropriate experts or resources.
- Organizational Awareness: Understands the organizational implications of situations and events. Is aware of the concerns of people in different departments in the organization. Uses knowledge of the system and people to obtain services and support.
Education:Bachelor of Science (Required)Languages:Certifications:Work Experience:Competencies:Responsibilities:Skills:
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Location/Region: Holyoke, MA