Are you a compliance professional looking to take the next step in your career? Would you thrive in a collegial, team environment where you learn something new every day and are recognized for your individual contributions? Do you pride yourself on your analytical and communication skills? If so, the Compliance Analyst role at Guidepoint may be right for you.
What You’ll Do:
To ensure that only the information that should get shared is actually shared, you’ll monitor client interactions with experts across our service offerings: phone consultations, teleconferences, group meetings, and surveys. You’ll assist with all aspects of Guidepoint’s compliance platform as well as guide Guidepoint’s research teams on key compliance issues.
What You Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree required demonstrating a strong level of achievement
- Minimum of 7-10 years of compliance-related experience in financial services (not KYC/AML)
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Experience using compliance search tools
- Knowledge of financial industry regulations and due diligence preferred
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Interested in continued learning and taking on additional responsibilities related to Guidepoint clients
What We Have:
- Competitive compensation
- Free snacks and beverages
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- 401(k) match, life insurance, commuter benefits, corporate gym rates, paid time-off and parental leave plans
- Friday happy hour and “Summer Fridays”
- Year-round corporate athletic league
- Casual work environment
Guidepoint, a leading expert network firm, connects clients with vetted subject matter experts—Advisors—from their global professional network. Guidepoint clients leverage the insights and perspectives shared by Advisors to stay informed and make better business decisions. Its slate of services, including phone consultations, surveys, events and proprietary data insights products, help professionals gain comprehensive understanding of a topic before making strategic or investment decisions. Guidepoint's multinational client list includes 9 of the top 10 consulting firms and some of the largest hedge funds, private equity firms and Fortune-ranked public companies. For more information, visit www.guidepoint.com.
Location/Region: New York, NY