Inbound Call Center Agent
Location: Highlands Ranch, CO
Career Area: Service
Employment Type: Full Time
Position Type: Hourly
What you’ll do
Inbound Call Center Agents keep our Service Departments running by scheduling service appointments with our customers and making sure all of their questions and needs are met.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Effectively manage a high volume of work
* Initiate and maintain relationships with customers
* Enhance the service process by creating a first class customer experience
* Provide an exceptional first impression when speaking with customers
* Respond quickly to the needs of the department and the customers
* Able to work non-traditional hours, including nights, weekends, holidays
* Valid Driver’s License
* Clean driving record, or, minimal violations.
Frequently Asked Questions
* What does the Inbound Call Center Agent schedule look like?
* Agents work a variable schedule Monday through Saturday.
Shifts range from early, mid and closing.
* What are the steps in the application and interview process?
* After you apply, a Schomp recruiter and the hiring manager will review your application and resume.
Selected applicants will be contacted via email or text to conduct phone and in person interviews.
* What kind of training or experience do you need for this role?
* None. Any experience in prior automotive or customer facing roles is a plus, but we’ll train anyone that has a passion for helping customers and wants to be in the automotive industry.
* Our employees come first
* Customers have a great experience if they work with employees that love their work.
* Upward mobility
* We promote from within.
Employees have the opportunity to apply and interview for open job positions that match their abilities and resume.
* Employee Discounts * Employees are eligible for discounts on vehicles, parts, and service through the seven manufacturers we represent.
* Medical and Dental coverage
* Pet insurance
* EAP- Employee Assistance Program
* 401K with a company match
* Paid vacation
* On-Site gym
* Employee Assistance Program with free counseling sessions
Schomp Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Location/Region: Englewood, CO (80112)