JAC Products has an opportunity for a Production Supervisor to join our team! In this position, you will lead and direct a multi-functional team in the manufacture and delivery of products. You’ll focus on labor efficiencies and scrap targets as well as develop and support team leaders and line leaders in the execution of the manufacturing cadence. You'll work to achieve daily production attainment by ensuring lines are manned and standards of work are followed and establishing priorities, resolving problems efficiently and reporting results. Requirements and Qualifications:
• Bachelor Degree in Industrial/Operations Management or related field preferred
• Previous experience in an OEM or Tier I manufacturing environment required; assembly, fabrication and injection molding helpful
• 3 or more years of supervisory experience in a relevant manufacturing environment required
• Experience with Toyota Production System and/or Lean Manufacturing concepts and implementation strongly preferred
• Strong communication skills, MS Office skills, organizational and problem solving skills are requiredMore about us:
JAC Products has been a pioneer in the Tier I automotive space for over 50 years and continues to test the limits of functional exterior trim products. We use advanced engineering techniques and cutting-edge technology to design products that enhance the style and utility of vehicles. JAC Products has operation or production capabilities on four continents and continues to expand our presence in the United States and globally.
We offer medical, dental, vision, and paid time off as well as many other benefits in a collaborative culture that focuses on innovation and teamwork.
JAC Products is an equal opportunity employer and gives equal consideration for employment to qualified applicants
Location/Region: Palmyra, MI (49268)