Supplier Development Engineer Supplier Quality Engineer Quality Engineer Surface finishing, chemical engineer,
By joining JAC Products as a Supplier Development Engineer, you can experience our unique culture first hand. In this position, you will have the opportunity to manage a portfolio of suppliers, ensuring the quality and on-time delivery to our manufacturing sites. You’ll manage supplier launch readiness and PPAP approvals, as well as resolve deviations from established specifications and quality standards. This position does require regular travel, domestic and occasionally international.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Bachelor Degree in Quality or related field; Six Sigma Green or Black Belt desired; ASQ, CQA or CQE preferred
• 3 years of experience with product quality in a Tier I or automotive manufacturing environment; finishing experience strongly preferred (painting, coatings, etc.)
• Knowledge and understanding of Statistical Process Control (SPC), Control Plan Methodology, AIAG guidelines for automotive and PPAP requirements
• Demonstrated skills in organization, time management, analytics, problem-solving, communication and interpersonal relationships
• Ability to perform and analyze quality data and to meet aggressive deadlines
• Ability to travel to suppliers and JAC Products manufacturing locations (30%)
More about us:
JAC Products has been a pioneer in the Tier I automotive space for over 50 years and continues to test the limits of functional exterior trim products. We use advanced engineering techniques and cutting-edge technology to design products that enhance the style and utility of vehicles. JAC Products has operation or production capabilities on four continents and continues to expand our presence in the United States and globally.
We offer medical, dental, vision, and paid time off as well as many other benefits in a collaborative culture that focuses on innovation and teamwork.
JAC Products is an equal opportunity employer and gives equal consideration for employment to qualified applicants.
Location/Region: Ann Arbor, MI (48103)