Napleton's Lexus of Milwaukee is seeking a Receptionist/Cashier to join our growing team!
This position requires someone who is comfortable being the "Director of First Impressions," both on the phone and in the showroom.
This position also handles customer transactions through calculating bills and processing payments.
The candidate must be accurate, customer-focused and able to handle customer issues effectively.
As a Receptionist, this position is key to creating a customer friendly environment. This is a full-time position.
HOURS ARE 11:00 am to 8:00 pm MONDAY THROUGH THURSDAY and 8:00 am to 5:00 pm SATURDAY.
* Answer phones and direct consumer to the proper department and follow up in a timely manner.
* Handle customer complaints diplomatically and refer complaining customers to the appropriate individual for resolution.
* Must follow all company safety policies and procedures.
* Promptly and efficiently answer multi-line switchboard and transfer calls.
* Check with Management at the end of each shift before leaving the dealership to make sure they do not need anything additional.
* Filing (Service Repair Orders, Parts Counter Tickets, Car Deal Files, Hard Copies)
* Perform any other special duties as requested by Dealer and other Managers.
* Regular attendance consistent with attendance policy.
* Able to have a flexible work schedule, including all holidays
Job/Education Requirements: * High school diploma.
* Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
* Excellent oral communication skills. * Professional personal appearance.
* Ability to communicate customers' interests needs and requests to management and sales personnel.
* Able to work a flexible schedule. Benefits
* Paid time off
* Family owned and operated * Health, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance
* 401k * Internal Growth
* One of the largest dealership groups in the Midwest
Location/Region: Milwaukee, WI (53209)